2009/06/21

024

Theodor Herzl leaning over the balcony of the ...Image via Wikipedia

teh heh heh... Oh wow! What a coincidence! Both of my babies are honoring Jewish history! Named after a 1963 horror movie starring Boris Karloff. They released an album as "Earth". Life is precious and we are fragile. When you suck a ghost into a vacuum cleaner, it only takes the crafty fkr about 3 seconds to find it's way out, so RUN!!! If you see a burning bush and you don't hear voices and you put out the fire, do you go to HELL? I took this picture of a ghost and now it's family is suing me for the proceeds because "WE NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING!". I have a photo-realistic tattoo of Trent Reznor on my left tit.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. has a carbon dioxide leak in brain..ah ha i found you out!

    ReplyDelete