2009/06/21

025

External morphology of a bird (Vanellus malaba...Image via Wikipedia

I taught all the monkeys at the zoo to give you the bird while they spank the human. I wear a face mask over the tattoo of a face that I had done on my face. Then I threw up all over the crowd of giddy yellow baby chickies playing in the incubator bin. They thought it was a fun game! I laughed and pretended it didn't smell bad. "Mindfulness has sometimes been said to be a function of RAIN: Recognition, Acceptance, Investigation, and Nonidentification." (Kornfield, 2008). Nonidentification brings stability. I'm selling these hubcap turtles at the arts fair for $15. Do you think that's too much? Please help spread the word by linking to this blog on "not talking to the police".
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment