2009/07/10

036

Cypress swamp at Highlands Hammock State Park,...Image via Wikipedia

Don't apologize for calling me a porpoise... heck, I thought you were a crocodile! I thought I had heard everything until I got a letter that told how to make buttermilk. (hint: place a piece or two of dried bread in the broiler pan to soak up the dripped fat!) (Three coils are precisely pulsed in sequence to fire a steel projectile (very sleek and functional)) Everything is going to be alright. "I tried starching my throw rugs to keep them flat and they still wrinkled, curled, and were a mess. People say they could completely see me being a mime. Because of you, in swamps of blossoming dragonflies, I ache from the perfume of the pregnant wind. I am like an airport with a runway that intersects with a major highway. Obviously we are not looking at a real alien fetus. We don't know anything, then we call it quits.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: