2009/07/01

031

Digital scan of a color plate of painting. Pri...Image via Wikipedia

Everything seems to bother me today (because certain things have to be and certain things can never be). That's all very well, but somehow I can't feel it's meant to be serious. What difference does it make what they think? We must do something about all this. And then she came, and she cried. You can't bull yourself through this one. Frightfully funny, you know! Oh, I'm just an old sinner. I couldn't get to sleep all night, and I'm not feeling too grand just now. Let's forget about the whole thing. It frightens me terribly how she just drifts along. I haven't said what I had in mind to ask you. Oh, please don't think I sit around doing nothing! I managed to get along well enough without them. Perhaps you could do the same yourself.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment