2009/06/30

030

A typical Porro prism binocular designImage via Wikipedia


As Henry Ford said, "Believe you can, believe you can't; either way, you're right." Before the last morn, I was lying in bed, apparently awake, when suddenly I experienced a range of primarily somatic sensations, including vibrations, heaviness, and paralysis. Then I experienced the vivid sensation of separating from my "physical body" in what felt like a second body, floating above my bed. Dogs always know who's bad immediately, and bark uncontrollably. Whenever you look through binoculars, you see two joined circles instead of one. (now add: Raw goat milk, fish, unrefined sea salt) I went up in a plane and dispersed artificial yellow coloring throughout the snow cloud so that upon landing I could pee wherever I want and/or you could never know which snow to eat or not eat. OK? I'm serious. Do you remember everything you see?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment