2009/06/19

022

Original Swedish language singleImage via Wikipedia

i suffocate when i wake up and realize life is still going on, i must live another day of feedback realization of doom / whiteworshin' da fense iz reely funnnn! wanna try??? / i had a keyboard made like a helmet so i could close my eyes and sit and rock and hold my head while typing stream of conscious breaking into the omniscient great beyond! They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life. On direct orders from the Swedish secret police the performance was stopped since the Culture Minister refused to give her inaugural speech if it were to continue. /// Test Results: Extroversion 55%, Orderliness 50%, Emotional Stability 35%, Accommodation 44%, Inquisitiveness 70%
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment