2009/06/18

021

Matryoshka DollImage by The_Puppeteer via Flickr

Besides a few trips to the dollar store, I read some Jane Austin under a tree in the park, I hung an art show, but nowadays there are so many more ways to get attention than pretending to be sick. I painted a set of twelve Russian stacking dolls. I paint all of my recyclables matte black before putting them on the curb so the trash man can get a taste of high-culture. My day begins with me waking up and ends with me falling asleep. Tomorrow I finish my exams and then I will have more time for my blog. It doesn't matter though, the blogosphere has yet to really catch on to my brilliance. A fly buzzed in to an interview with President Obama at the White House, and when it landed, the President of the United States of America squashed it dead with his hand. Unfortunately, that's the truth! WHO'S NEXT BARACK!?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment