2009/07/02

033

Examples of omens from the Nuremberg Chronicle...Image via Wikipedia

I'm beginning to think you're a chip off the old block. You're silly; what's there to be afraid of? Nothing! Nothing! The whole is nothing! I'll tell you what I wished for on the moon. I myself never asked where the money I spent came from. Is it a bad omen, or what? How can I convince you? I just have one longing and it seems to grow stronger and stronger. The only way to find out those things is to make discreet inquiries at the proper moment. I don't know quite how to tell you. It's all mixed up with so many things. Maybe I've got no call to be saying this. A sober black shawl hides her body entirely. Doesn't it seem to sting you? I think it's simply immoral to fight a duel, or even to be present at one as a doctor. Nanny, will you give him a piece of cake? I feel all right. We all love you. I won't speak to you---until you apologize! For a thousand years in my sight are but as yesterday. [he chants]
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment